| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Crosse Ap, Wi in August is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 99.6mm (3.9in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the La Crosse Ap, Wi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding La Crosse Ap, Wi:
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) NW
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.6 miles) W
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 100.3 kms (62.3 miles) W
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) W
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) SW
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) SSW
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 171 kms (106.3 miles) WSW
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 158.8 kms (98.7 miles) NNE
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) NE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) E
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) ESE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 91 kms (56.6 miles) S
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 121.4 kms (75.5 miles) SSE
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) SSE