| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Crosse Ap, Wi in October is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 55.9mm (2.2in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the La Crosse Ap, Wi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding La Crosse Ap, Wi:
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) NW
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.6 miles) W
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 100.3 kms (62.3 miles) W
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) W
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) SW
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) SSW
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 171 kms (106.3 miles) WSW
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 158.8 kms (98.7 miles) NNE
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) NE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) E
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) ESE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 91 kms (56.6 miles) S
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 121.4 kms (75.5 miles) SSE
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) SSE